Oct 14, 2013

Mascara Review


Nutraluxe Lash
This product is physician formulated that helps grow your lashes and make them fuller. Since I began using this I've really noticed my lashes were fuller and longer. Also, this brand is much more inexpensive then other similar brands on the market. Starting at about $39.

Heroine Make-up
This one gave me great volume from the root of my lashes and is very easy to apply. Taking it off though I found to be a little difficult, so it's not a product I would wear everyday. Heroine is a Japanese product and is extremely affordable for the quality. 

Lancome Doll Eyes
This one is good for every day use. I didn't notice a big difference in the length or volume in my lashes after use, but it did go on really smooth and didn't cause my lashes to stick together. Also, very easy to remove. Available at stores like Sephora, Macy's, ect. for $27.

-jumi
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment